TOY STORY EXHIBIT MAGIC BAND READER
Add some magic to your home with this fully functioning Toy Story Exhibit Magic Band Scanner just like you've enjoyed at the Disney Theme Parks. This item is fully functioning with lights, sounds, 2 LCD screens, and works with your ACTUAL MAGIC BANDS! Loosely based on the Tokyo Toy Story Exhibit, Woody and Buzz can be seen dancing inside of the magic band reader until you scare them away by scanning your magic band! A truly one of a kind interactive display.
- Scans your actual magic bands
- No magic band? No problem! Just press the included button
- 2x 2.4" LCD screens displaying Woody and Buzz dancing
- 3D Toy cabinet doors and Toy Story movie characters
- Plays Toy Story Mania music - "You've Got a Friend in Me" (instrumental)
- Buzz and Woody run away when magic band is scanned
- LED glow illumination
- Can control devices in your home* (UPGRADE REQUIRED-read details below)
- Wall-hanging (mounting hardware included)
- 9ft Power adapter included (no batteries required)
- Customization available upon request
- Hand-made, 3D printed
*How to Control Your Devices
By purchasing the smart outlet upgrade at checkout, you will have the ability to use the magic band reader to control select devices in your home. Eligible home devices can be plugged into the provided smart outlets enabling the Magic Band reader to turn your devices on and off.
- Eligible devices for control include low current devices that plug into standard US outlets (not limited to Lamps, Holiday String Lights, Nightlights, etc.).
- The reader works exclusively with our pre-programed smart outlets.
- A single reader can control multiple smart outlets simultaneously.
Note: The reader will not control your light switches, does not integrate with Amazon Alexa or Google Home, and can not control door locks.